Is your family struggling because:
- You have differences in parenting and discipline ideas?
- Your child or adolescent is acting out, having problems in school, or often seems sad or angry?
- You've had a recent divorce, separation, or other type of loss?
- Fighting a lot or avoiding each other without resolving anything?
- Having communication difficulties?
- Considering divorce or separation?
- Arguing because of differences in sex drives?
- Feeling resentful because you have past wounds that have not been resolved?