Is your family struggling because:
- You have differences in parenting and discipline ideas?
- Your child or adolescent is acting out, having problems in school, or often seems sad or angry?
- You've had a recent divorce, separation, or other type of loss?
Are you and your partner:
- Fighting a lot or avoiding each other without resolving anything?
- Having communication difficulties?
- Considering divorce or separation?
- Arguing because of differences in sex drives?
- Feeling resentful because you have past wounds that have not been resolved?
For 20 years I have been helping families, couples and children in distress. Family and couple's therapy is not about determining who is right or wrong or about giving advice; I provide therapy that enables my clients to change patterns of relating and family dynamics that are leading to much conflict. I assist in determining what is best for your family and help you find joy and peace again. In addition, I conduct play therapy for younger children to help them work through their difficulties.