I am currently seeing clients using a HIPPA compliant platform to provide video sessions which are covered by insurance. In addition, many insurance companies are waiving co-pays and co-insurance at this time for behavioral health treatment; check with your carrier to see if this is a benefit of yours. This information will be updated when I begin to offer face-to-face sessions.
I provide individual, couples and family counseling for ages 5 and up.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Family and Couples Therapy
- Marriage and Relationship Counseling
- Child and Teen Counseling
- Depression and Anxiety Counseling
- Child and Adolescent issues
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Attention Deficit issues
- Coping with Schizophrenia
- Conflict Resolution
- Support in managing Bipolar Disorder
- Trauma work
- Adjusting to and coping with life stressors and transitions
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth and change they’re striving for.